NEWS 1: Glad to tell you that 2020 2nd International Conference on Electronical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ICE2ME2020) will be held on December 20-21, 2020, in Xiamen, China.
NEWS 2: Welcome to submit your papers to email@example.com before October 23, 2020.
NEWS 3: Sincere invite global experts in Electronical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering to come join us as Reviewers! (Check)
NEWS 4: ICE2ME2020 has entered the official list of (View here)!
NEWS 5: ICE2ME2020 has entered the official list of WikiCFP (View Here)!
NEWS 6: The first ICE2ME was successfully held on January 20-21, 2019 in Wuhan, China. The proceedings of ICE2ME2019 has been published and successfully indexed by CPCI-S (ISTP)!
NEWS 7: If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
NEWS 8: Conference schedule has been updated now, you can check it on Conference Schedule.
NEWS 9: Welcome Dr. Sumit Kushwaha from Indian Institute of Technology, India to join ICE2ME2020 as Keynote Speaker!
NEWS 10: Welcome Prof. Mohd Faizul Mohd Sabri form University of Malaya, Malaysia to join ICE2ME2020 as Keynote Speaker!
All accepted papers will be published on 2020 2nd International Conference on Electronical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ICE2ME2020) Proceedings after the conference.
Notes for Publication
1. Each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts who are interested in related fields for years. Reviewers will review all submission based on originality, relevance to conference, contributions, and other aspects.
2. We welcome and encourage English paper, other languages are not acceptable. Your submission should not be published previously, not accepted for publication elsewhere. ICE2ME2020 uses the iThenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted papers.
3. The structure of paper should be complete, and it should include title, abstract, references and other contents. Prepare your paper in MS Word or PDF format.
Sincerely invite authors to submit papers to 2020 2nd International Conference on Electronical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ICE2ME2020). Your paper should be written in English according to the template. To guarantee the high quality of the conference and the proceedings, the reviewing process is essential. The reviewing process will be in anonymous for justice and fairness. All accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the reviewer' comments and suggestions, before published on journal.
1. Download and according to the Paper Template for formatting your paper.
2. Authors should download the Submission Form, fill in related information.
3. Welcome to submit your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 23, 2020. Please name the email with subject as “Submission/Name/Tel”.
As Author: If you have interested in publishing papers, please submit your full English papers to email@example.com before October 23, 2020. Authors can choose oral/poster presentation on ICE2ME2020 freely.
As Reviewer: Experts in the areas of Electronical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering are welcomed to join ICE2ME2020 as reviewer. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for applying General Chair/Keynote Speaker/Editor/Reviewer. Your email will be replied in 5 days.
As Listener: ICE2ME2020 will offer a good effective platform for exchanging latest researches and current development in the fields of Electronical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering. Without submitting paper or giving presentation, you also can join us as listener, please email to email@example.com for details.
|December 20, 2020||Participants Onsite Registration & Conference Materials Collection|
December 21, 2020
|Open Ceremony & Keynote Speeches|
December 21, 2020
|Participants' Oral Presentation and Post Presentation|
Dr. Sumit Kushwaha
Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, India
Prof. Mohd Faizul Mohd Sabri
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Malaya, Malaysia
Dr. Wen-Cheng Lai
Department of Applied Science, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
October 23, 2020
About 10 days after submission
November 27, 2020
December 20-21, 2020